B&W DM 630 i
- Manufacturer: B&W
- Designed with the more demanding digital sources of the nineties in mind, the 600 series has
earned a reputation for minimal coloration and musical accuracy in audio reproduction. Successfully capturing the transients found in music meant developing a loudspeaker able to do justice to the attack of the original audio signal. Designed by a master of industrial design Dr Kenneth Grange, the cool, dark lines of the 600 series cabinet are perfect partner for contemporary furniture and interior design settings.
- The DM630 delivers a more profound bass delivery via the larger 52-litre enclosure.
- The high excursions needed to extend the low frequency range to 40Hz are provided by two
active 8in bass units which enable higher system power handling by sharing the LF load
- The bass is augmented by a rear facing port with a range of port lengths to allow for bass
response adjustment of the system to reflect the listeners taste.
- B&W's Tweeter technology ensures that the sound remains focused and time sensitive and
that the stereo image is presented with unparalleled three dimensional accuracy.
- The strict acoustic requirements of the cabinet have dictated a front baffle moulding of extra
high rigidity. The polymer has been chosen for its composition and ability to reduce unwanted resonances to a minimum.
- 2 1/2-way 4th-order, variable port, bass
reflex digital monitor system with bi-wiring
- 1 x 26mm high frequency with metal
dome, high temperature voice coil and fluid cooling
- 2 x 200mm bass/midrange with rigid
die-cast chassis, co-moulded reinforced polypropylene cone/low-hysteresis rubber surround assembly and 31mm high temperature voice coil on Kapton former
- 53Hz – 20kHz ± 2dB on reference
- 91dB spl(2.83V 1m)
- 4 ohms
- 30W – 200W into 4 ohms on
- Height: 850mm
- Width: 236mm
- Depth: 407mm
- Black Zelda
|B&W Bower & Wilkens ZZ5460 Tweeter. Fits DM610, DM620, DM630 & DM640. & i's.||$56.00||21d 2h 15m|